TM Process and Controls, Inc. is a full service design-build company that specializes in the food and beverage manufacturing industry.
TMPC’s controls division is a full-capability automation team that can work in conjunction or separately from our process division. Our customers work with one of our project managers to develop a level of automation based on their process, budget and future expansion needs.
We develop and generate the following documents based on the unique needs of each project.
- Controls Device List
- Development of Bill of Material
- I/O List
- Panel Layout Design
- Electrical Schematics
- Electrical Installation
- Electrical Work of Scope
- Wire Pull Sheets
- Electrical Contractor Management
- Control Devices/Panels/Equipment Installation Plan Layouts
TMPC engineers will integrate both existing systems and newly proposed systems such as the following.
- Product delivery to Fillers
- Clean in Place (CIP) Controls
- Thermal Processes
- Product Batching
- Utility integration
- Chiller Auto Control
- RO Skid Auto Control for RO tank auto fill
- Filter Integration with main process
- Sequence process control product delivery, waste management, product storage, CIP, Utility Control (heat and glycol)
For more information regarding our controls design and system integration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information as it pertains to your application.